Official interpretation for Chapala of the rules put out by the governor, effective April 20
This is the official interpretation for Chapala of the rules put out by the governor, effective for today
1. Isolation to be enforced. No fines to be applied unless gross noncompliance is observed.
2. Go out ONLY if strictly necessary.
3. Population at risk, do not go out on foot.
4. Only essential activities allowed
5. No groups over 10 as previously stated for Chapala municipality.
6. ALL public spaces are closed.
7. Follow all sanitary recommendations,I.e.distancing
8. Wear masks whenever out of house. Checking on in car made case for drivers vision.
9. Fines are up to the Mayor. None in Chapala at this time.
10. Penalities are up to the Mayor and will be announced before implementation.
ALL other rumors are just that. Please ignore. Remember we love and want to protect our elders. It is a Mexican thing!
Hector (Chapala Expat Liaison)